EVC Docs Accepted Into Several Film Festivals!
Updated: Dec 23, 2021
This has been a great year so far for EVC documentaries in film festivals around the world! Below is a list of acceptances so far:
• Shame On You: That Can Be Reused!, Losing Ground, Journeys Through The Red, White and Blue: Brian’s Journey – Culture Unplugged, Online, starting December 18, 2008.
• The Baby In Me: A Story Of Teen Pregnancy – “Best Short Film Non-Fiction,” 16:9 International Film Festival, India, January 12-13.
• Shame On You: That Can Be Reused! – George Lindsey UNA Film Festival, Alabama, March 5-8.
• Journeys Through the Red, White & Blue: Brian’s Journey – San Diego Latino Film Festival, March 12-22.
• It’s Not About Sex – 13th Annual Derek Freese High School Film and Video Festival, Temple University, March 29th.
• The Baby In Me: A Story Of Teen Pregnancy, Faces of Food, Losing Ground – ViewFinders International Film Festival For Youth, Halifax, Nova Scotia, April 21-25.
• Journeys Through the Red, White & Blue: Brian’s Journey – Our City, My Story, the Tribeca Film Institute Youth Film Festival, New York, April 30-May 1.
• Shame On You – Santa Cruz Film Festival, EarthVision International Environmental Film Section, California, May 7 –15.
• It’s Not About Sex – Human Rights Watch International Film Festival: “Youth Producing Change,” New York, June 12-25 (Boston, London, San Francisco Dates TBA).
• Losing Ground – Iowa City International Documentary Festival, Iowa City.