Fifty years after the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown v. Board of Education decision, America is still struggling to provide equal access and opportunity for all students. EVC producers examine the current challenges of youth organizing around school reform. They profile two youth groups and explore their struggles and successes as they fight for a better, more equitable education system.
Actions of Today, Blueprint for Tomorrow Youth Organizing to Transform Education
Run Time: 24:31
- Human Rights Watch International Film Festival
- San Diego Latino Film Festival
- Brooklyn Arts Council International Film Festival
- Urban Visionaries Film Festival, Museum of Television & Radio, New York City
- Westport Youth Film Festival, Most Outstanding Documentary Award