In this documentary youth explore how the media affects people's mental health, and show how the government reacts to the pandemic. We look at how this unexpected crisis changes the way a group of high schoolers in NYC feel through their virtual workshop.
Living With the Enemy: Media, Mental Health & Me
Run time: 25:02
- Newark IFF Youth Film Festival 2020
- BHERC Youth Diversity Film Festival, Los Angeles, 2021
- Maysles Center Youth Film Festival, 2021;
- CineTeen Film Festival, San Diego, CA, 2021
- All American HS Film Festival, NYC, October 2021